Haakaa - Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector - 40ml
The Haakaa Ladybug letdown milk catcher is the perfect breast pad alternative for mums who want to save every drop of leakage and letdown instead of soaking it up.
Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Use:
- With the plug closed, press down on the back of the Ladybug and centre the main opening over your nipple.
- Press to your breast and release to create gentle suction and begin collecting letdown.
- Wear your Ladybug on the other side while nursing to collect letdown, or wear one on each breast to collect leakage throughout the day.
- Remove the Ladybug regularly to store your breast milk in line with your country's safe breast milk storage guidelines.
- Pull the plug from the outlet and pour out the milk from the outlet into a container before storing it.
NOTE: This letdown milk catcher should always be worn inside your bra to keep it secure.
Suction is optional and helps to keep the Ladybug Collector in place in your bra.
The Ladybug will only collect milk that would have leaked anyway. It won't draw out any extra milk.
Here are a few more things to keep in mind when using the Haakaa Ladybug.
- Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.
- Do not store near any sharp objects.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy.
- This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Adult supervision is required.
- Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Please ensure you are familiar with your country's guidelines on the safe storage of breast milk.
- Empty your Ladybug regularly to store your breast milk according to these recommendations. Consult your midwife for more info.